Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6801 times
A quick and versatile snack which does not have a fishy odour while cooking or while eating!!!
Add your private note
Tuna Cutlets recipe - How to make Tuna Cutlets
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Finely chop coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chillies.
- Mix together with the tuna chunks and the rest of the ingredients.
- Make a paste of cornflour with 2 tbsp water/milk and add to the mixture.
- Shape into oval cutlets and deep fry in hot oil.
- Drain onto absorbent paper and serve hot with taarind sauce.
This recipe was contributed by smitashree on 19 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.