by vedagiri v
This recipe has been viewed 2703 times
an innovative and healthy way to use tulsi leaves at home. Try this recipe at home and avail the health benefits of tulsi.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan, add the tulsi leaves and saute until soft cooked. Keep it a side
- Take a another pan heat remaining oil and add the mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds and red chillies and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the asafoetida and mix well.
- the seasoning ingredients one after the other.
- Finally add the tulsi leaves along with some tamarind and salt and grind to a fine paste.
- Serve with steamed rice.
This recipe was contributed by vedagiri v on 31 Oct 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.