by Palak Rajput
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2381 times
Tulsi Makhani is different from other makhanis as basil leaves lends a classic, aromatic touch to it.
Is this makhani a delightful dip, sauce or gravy? Use it as you like. It's great with starters like tikkis, paneer tikkas, kebabs, patty and more.
A super gravy, just dump in your favourite vegetables or just paneer and there you have a subzi ready to enjoy with rotis, naans or parathas.
This tomato based makhani is also a tasty accompaniment to rice and pulaos.
- Boil water in a deep saucepan and add all the ingredients except the kasuri methi, butter and cream, till the tomatoes are cooked.
- Blend the mixture and strain it.
- Heat the butter in a kadhai and add the prepared gravy mixture, salt and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the cream and kasoori methi.
- Serve hot with starter of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 24 Oct 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.