by Palak Rajput
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1986 times
Add your private note
Tulsi Makhani recipe - How to make Tulsi Makhani
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 to 2 servings
- Boil water in a deep saucepan and add all the ingredients except the kasuri methi, butter and cream, till the tomatoes are cooked.
- Blend the mixture and strain it.
- Heat the butter in a kadhai and add the prepared gravy mixture, salt and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the cream and kasoori methi.
- Serve hot with starter of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 01 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.