Tulsi- Lemon Tea, Home Remedy
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16115 times
Tulsi-Lemon Tea, hot tea made with natural ingredients like tulsi, ginger and lemon is extremely soothing and hot in cold and bad throat, as the leaves of tulsi help to fight off the germs, ginger is hot.
- In a deep pan combine tulsi leaves, black pepper and ginger with 2 cups of water.
- Boil on low heat for ten minutes.
- Add tea leaves and remove from heat.
- Cover for 2 minutes and add jaggery.
- Strain and add salt and lemon juice.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#429002 on 25 Nov 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.