This recipe has been viewed 4881 times
Tufahije is a very popular sweet dish in Europe. It is specially created on occassion of EID!
- Peel and core apples.
- Cook apples in water, lemon juice and sugar until they become tender but still firm, for about 15 minutes.
- Carefully take out apples and leave them to cool. Reserve syrup.
- Mix ground walnuts, ground hazelnuts, lemon zest and cinnamon-sugar with the 1 tsp. Milk.
- Fill cooled apples with this mixture.
- Pour syrup over them and garnish with whipped cream and candied cherries.
- Serve dessert in dessert cups.
This recipe was contributed by Fire_girl on 29 May 2013I believe in simple and easy but tasty cooking. I dont like those recipe that is full of ingredients...
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.