Truffle Nut Cake By sathya_m
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4848 times
An unbelievable rich chocolate nut cake. marmalade adds that special tang to this dessert.
Add your private note
Truffle Nut Cake By sathya_m recipe - How to make Truffle Nut Cake By sathya_m
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Combine the chocolate, honey, marmalade and butter in a saucepan.
- Melt over gentle heat till it becomes a smooth sauce.
- Remove from the fire, add the remaining ingredients and mix well. pour into a greased 200 mm. (8") diameter baking tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 160°c (320°f) for 35 minutes or until a knife inserted in the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool slightly.
- Serve warm with coffee.
This recipe was contributed by sathya_m on 08 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.