Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7657 times
A perfect dessert to make your parties a sure hit.
- Combine the paneer, honey, almonds and 2 tbsp candied orange peel in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the white chocolate and mix well till it becomes smooth.
- Gently and carefully spoon the paneer-chocolate mixture into the lychee centre.
- After stuffing the lychees, dip them in the melted dark chocolate and in let it set for a while.
- Them roll them in coarsely grounded pistachios and place them in a refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Serve them in small paper cups garnished with candied orange peel.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 13 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.