by Tarla Dalal
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7754 times
The delightful combination of tropical flavours will simply sweep you off the ground, like a tornado.
- Mix all ingredients and prepare ice-cream in a churner.
- Store in the freezer compartment of a refrigerator.
- Mix all the ingredients, add 2 teacups of water and put to set in ice cube trays of a refrigerator.
- When set, break up the sherbet.
- Melt the sugar in a heavy saucepan, add the nuts and cook on a slow flame until rich brown in colour.
- Spread the mixture on a tin.
- When cold, powder coarsely.
- Store in an air-tight jar.
- Chop the pineapple pieces very finely.
- In each serving cup or plate, put 2 scoops of the lemon ice-cream, top with a little orange sherbet, sprinkle a little praline powder and a little chopped pineapple. Put some fresh cream on top and serve.
- For recipes which require use of an ice-cream churner, either a hand or an electric churner can be used. The churning incorporates air and gives a ---
- --light texture. Churned ice-creams can be prepared ahead and stored in the refrigerator in a plastic box or in a vessel covered on top with ----
- ---polyethylene. In this way, the formation of ice crystals is avoided.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.