Tropical Sip ( Party Drinks )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17659 times
Tropical sip, the last thing you would have imagined is to find coconut milk in a mocktail! but good things find a place everywhere. The coconut milk imparts a nice, creamy feel to this drink. It mellows the tangy taste of pineapple and orange. Best served in shot glasses as a welcome drink at your party!
glass used: hi-ball glass
- Combine the whipped cream and coconut milk powder in a bowl and whisk well.
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the crushed ice, in a cocktail shaker and shake well.
- In each hi-ball glass place ¼ cup of crushed ice. Pour equal quantity of the juice over it.
- Float ½ tbsp of the chilled coconut cream topping gently in each glass and serve immediately.
- If you do not like the coconut flavour, use 1/3 cup of whipped cream instead. Alternatively, coconut cream can also be used.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per glass
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.