Tropical Quinoa Salad with A Tangy Citrus Dressing
by PRACHI AGARWAL
This recipe has been viewed 1925 times
Add your private note
Tropical Quinoa Salad with A Tangy Citrus Dressing recipe - How to make Tropical Quinoa Salad with A Tangy Citrus Dressing
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 1 serving
- Prepare the quinoa according to package directions to make 3 cups cooked quinoa.
- Prepare the fruits: Peel and chop the mango.
- Wash and remove the stems of the strawberries and then chop. Peel the kiwis and slice or chop.
- Wash the blueberries and dry.
- Remove the peels from the clementines and separate into sections.
- Allow the quinoa to cool completely and add all the fruits. Mix together.
- Prepare the dressing by combining the olive oil, red wine vinegar, honey, dijon mustard, salt and pepper in a resealable jar.
- Shake until the ingredients are combined.
- Grate the outer peel of the clementine to get about one teaspoon zest. Then remove any remaining peel and squeeze all of the juice out of the clementine into the dressing.
- You should get two tablespoons of juice and shake the ingredients together again.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix.
- Store this salad in the fridge
This recipe was contributed by PRACHI AGARWAL on 31 Jul 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.