Tropical Fruit Salad With Coconut Cream Sauce ( Eggless Desserts Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 151 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18423 times
Tropical fruit salad with coconut cream sauce—um, sounds very fruity and refreshing. Yes, here is a mixed tropical fruit cocktail of all your favourite fruits like strawberries, watermelon, muskmelon and grapes, topped with a delicious sweet coconut cream sauce. You can pick any fruits that you like, but be careful to use ripe yet crunchy fruits.
- Combine the cornflour with ½ cup of water in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Combine the coconut cream and sugar in a deep non-stick pan and bring to boil, while stirring continuously.
- Add the cornflour-water mixture, mix well and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Strain the mixture and cool completely.
- Add the fresh cream and rose water and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Arrange ¼th of the fruit salad in a serving bowl, and pour ¼th of the coconut cream sauce on top.
- Repeat step 1 to make 3 more servings.
- Serve chilled.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.