Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3718 times
A tasty sweet burfi recipe from triveni made with khoya, cashew paste and coconut.
- Grate the khoya without any lumps, soak cahew in hot water for about 4 to 5 hours.
- Grind to a paste. grate one full coconut.now place the kadai on the sotve pouring sugar and 1 cup of water.
- Keep stirring till you get one string consistency.
- Now add all the three ne by one to it. keep stirring and do it on a medium flame.
- Add 2 tablespoon of ghee and keep stirring.
- Again add 2 tbsp of ghee to it.
- When this paste starts bubbling and starts leaving the sides.
- Be ready with a flat plain plate greased with ghee.
- Now pour this burfi into the plate.
- Allow it to cool. and then cut into pieces.
- Delicious triveni burfi wiil be ready.
This recipe was contributed by lumber on 06 Jul 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.