Trirangi Pasta Salad
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8251 times
Make sure pastas are boiled to the right extent they should be too soft or too hard.
- 1. soak rajma and chole for 6-7 hrs in water and pressure cook for 3 whistles till there are soft.
- 2. boil the pastas in a big pan with boiling water putting some salt and 1 tbsp olive oil.
- 3. take a pan and put the cut peppers, onion,jalopenos and rajma and then add salt as per the taste.
- 4. then to this add the italian dressing and the tartat sauce.
- 5. finally add the pastas and the sesoning(oregano, pepper and basil)
- 6. let this marianate for about 5-6 hrs and then serve it with garlic beard.
- 7. this is very tasty and also contains protiens and less calories(if substitiuted bu fat free dressing).
This recipe was contributed by audoshi on 23 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.