Triple Chocolate Brownies
by Aditya Vikram Shah
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2868 times
That’s 3 forms of chocolate combined into one snack. Smooshed into the middle layer is a mixture of white chocolate and walnuts. At the top, you’ll find milk chocolate…
that is triple chocolate brownies for you!
Add your private note
Triple Chocolate Brownies recipe - How to make Triple Chocolate Brownies
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 12 to 16 servings
- Preheat the oven to 150°C / 300°F. Grease and line your 8x8 baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix white chocolate and nuts together. Keep the milk/dark chocolate separately.
- Take a bit of flour (1 tsp) and mix with the white chocolate and nuts and also the chocolate. This ensures that the chocolate chips/chunks don't sink to the bottom.
- Sift the dry ingredients together.
- Add the yogurt, oil and vanilla
- Beat well to form a smooth batter.
- Add half the batter to the baking pan. Add the white chocolate and nut mixture all over the top.
- Mix the milk chocolate with the remaining half of the batter.
- Pour it out on top of the white chocolate and even it out as much as possible. It doesn't have to be perfect. Even if some nut or white chocolate chunks are pointing out, that's okay.
- Bake in preheated oven at 150°C for 30-35 minutes or until the brownies are fully cooked through.
- Demould the brownies and let it cool completely for an hour or so.
- Cut into equal sized pieces and serve!
This recipe was contributed by Aditya Vikram Shah on 02 Aug 2013I like to read books, listening to soft music and riding my bike along the river banks while its rai...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.