Trio Bhajia Toast
by sejal ranka
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2477 times
You can substitute peas filling with filling of your choice
- Heat butter in a pan add green chillies, peas, potato, salt, lime juice and cheese mix well.
- Take slice of bread apply butter & chutney spread ½ of peas mixture & cover with another slice of bread
- Make a thick paste of besan, salt, chilli pow. soda, turmeric pow. & oil adding little water
- Spread evenly paste on the sandwich and fry in hot oil
- Cut as triangles so you can see yellow, white & green colours
This recipe was contributed by sejal ranka on 09 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.