Trifle Fruit Pudding
by Neha Moondra Shah
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12599 times
A mouthwatering dessert recipe loaded with fruits,cake and icecream which is simply heavenly in taste and very simple to make.
- In a bowl mix all the fruits and put some honey in them for taste.
- In another bowl bring the vanilla ice cream to room temperature so that it can be easily spread over the cake.
- Put the strawberry or kiwi crushes in a bowl and make them a bit more liquid by adding some water so that they spread easily over the cake.
- Take the sponge cake-slice it horizontally into 3- 4 layers as convenient and keep aside.
- In the pudding bowl, make first layer of nuts and biscuit crushed.
- Next make thick layer of cut and mixed fruits.
- Next put on slice of sponge cake.
- On this pour the liquid crushes in such qty that the cake becomes wet.
- On this put a good layer of vanilla ice cream so that it covers all below layers.
- Follow points 5-9 for all slices of cake.
- Lastly cover the last slice with vanilla icecream.
- Decorate with cut strawberries/kiwis/ biscuit powder/choclate chips/nuts or any other items as you may like.
- Put in deep freezer for about 20-30 minutes for it to be set.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Neha Moondra Shah on 07 Mar 2014A chartered accountant by profession..i know myself as a gal who loves cooking and eating delicious ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.