Tricolour Sandwich By sainu
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9091 times
A kid friendly appealing sandwich recipe, tricolors sandwiches are tasty and healthy. The breads are spread with different coloured sauces like green coriander chutney, orange carrot chutney and white mayonnaise sauce. the filling can be vegetables, paneer or sprouts masala mix.
- 1.spread green chutney on a slice of bread
- 2. place the cheese slice with pepper and salt on another slice
- 3. spread jam and sauce together on anothre slice
- 4. place the slice with the green chutney on the bottom and layer with 4 cucumber slices
- 5.place the cheese layered bread on this and layer with onion slices(4)
- 6. place the tomato sauce and jam layered slice on this and layer with tomato slices
- Cover with another slice of bread.
- 7. wrap in aluminium foil or butter paper and refrigerate for 5 mins.
- Ur layered sandwich is now ready to eat!!enoy the sweet and sour taste!!
This recipe was contributed by sainu on 20 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.