Tricolour Sandwich By bhavanapp
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5302 times
The chutney can be preserved for a week. keep on stirring the onion and tomato till it becomes one.
- Cut the tomatoes, green chillies and onion very finely.
- Keep a kadai on flame, add a little oil. fry onion in it till it becomes light brown, then add the tomatoes and fry till it leaves the oil. add red chillie powder, turmeric, ginger-garlic paste, coriander-cumin powder and then the garam masala.
- Fry till it gives you the deep red colour. then add the sugar and salt.
- Apply a little butter on the slices of bread and then the tomato chutney. cover with a slice of bread. top it with the grated cheese. again cover with the slice bread. apply butter and then the green chutney. top with the slice of bread.
- Cut it in any shape and size you like
- The colour red of the tomato chutney, then the white cheese and then the green chutney make the sandwich look irrestible.
- Try and taste it.
This recipe was contributed by bhavanapp on 21 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.