Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 878 times
You can even add puffed rice if required
Add your private note
Tricolor recipe - How to make Tricolor
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
green chillies----to taste
chaat masala-------1tsp salt to taste
sev ----------------1/2 a cup
onions chopped -----2
- Steam idlis in the cocktail plates
- Just before serving arrange the idlis in the plate
- Add a little of the sev and boondi
- Add a spoon of red chutney followed by green chutney
- Add the cut tomatoes potatoes
- Add the cut onionsand coriander and serve
This recipe was contributed by rasvi on 01 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.