Tri Rangi Paratha
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6153 times
A tricolored healthy Paratha recipe,Tri rangi Paratha is stuffed with cauliflowers, green peas and carrots. The stuffing is cooked with spices till soft and dry and then filled in the wheat dough balls.
- Great the cauliflower.half crush the green peas in mixi.
- Great the carrots also.
- In one kadai put 2 tbsp of oil add a pinch of hing. add greated caulifloer,carrot and green peas in that. cover it and tender it in steam.
- Add salt and garam masala powder and stir till all the water gets absorb. keep it aside to cool.
- In one cup gehun atta add salt and 2 tbsp oil and make soft dough.
- Cover it with wet cloth and keep aside for 15 to 20 minuts.
- Now take out the dough and divide it into 8 equal parts.
- Take one part roll small puri and put some stuffing in that.
- Cover it like kachori and roll it thin like paratha.
- Heat the tava and roast the paratha brown both the sides.
This recipe was contributed by priti_usa on 16 Nov 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.