Tri Colour Fudge
This recipe has been viewed 1396 times
This fudge contains cranberry pistachio with a white chocolate fudge.
- Grease a barfi tray with some butter.
- Heat a non-stick pan. Add chocolate and mix till it melts. Add condensed milk, mix and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add mawa and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add pistachios and cranberries and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the greased tray and tap. Cover with an aluminum foil and refrigerate till set.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
This recipe was contributed by sbhatter05 on 11 Oct 2018I like cooking very much
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.