Traditional Pizza By sonaprem
This recipe has been viewed 3594 times
A Traditional pizza recipe with traditional garlic flavoured tomato puree as pizza sauce and stir fried vegetables and cheese as topping.
Add your private note
Traditional Pizza By sonaprem recipe - How to make Traditional Pizza By sonaprem
Preparation Time: 00:45 Cooking Time: 00:15 Total Time:
- Slice the onions and capsicum for topping into thin round slices. keep aside.
- Heat butter. add chopped onions. stirfry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato puree, bring to a boil.
- Pound together garlic, chilli powder, salt, clove-cinnamon powder.
- Add all ingredients except cornflour, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mix cornflour in 1/2 cup water to make smooth paste.
- Add to the boiling sauce, stirring continuously to avoid lumps.
- Stir and cook till thick enough to spread on pizza bread.
- Cool, stirring occasionally, to avoid surface from drying up.
- To proceed:
- Spread a ladleful of pizza sauce on the bread.
- Arrange slices of onions and capsicum over the sauce.
- Sprinkle coriander and cover with grated cheese.
- Bake in a hot oven, for 5 minutes or till cheese melts and base becomes crisp.
- Cut into triangles and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.