Traditional Italian Risotto With Indian Touch
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3415 times
Add your private note
Traditional Italian Risotto With Indian Touch recipe - How to make Traditional Italian Risotto With Indian Touch
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 5 to 6 servings
- Hea the oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and saute till they turn transparent.
- Add the rice and saute only for a minute.
- Add rose or kewra water and mix well and let it get absorbed in rice completely.
- Add the vegetable stock little by little, while stirrong and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add kesar water and little stock and cook further.
- As it gets almost cooked, add the potatoes, paneer and peas and mix well.
- Add the salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add little stock again, mix well and remove from the flame.
- Add the butter, oil and cheese and mix well so that starch from rice and potatoes will now soak up the little stock add towards the end.
- Stir well.
- Garnish it with basil leaves, cumin seeds powder and serve fresh.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 31 Aug 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.