Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4221 times
Warm up with the healthful and tasty tortilla soup prepared from tomatoes, corn chips, cottage cheese and choice of herbs. You are sure to find a wide selection of soup recipe, dal soup recipe at tarladalal.com
Add your private note
Tortilla Soup recipe - How to make Tortilla Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Add 5 cups water to the tomatoes and cook.
- Blend in a blender and sieve it.
- Heat the butter and fry the onion for ½ minutes.
- Mix cornflour in 1 cup of water.
- Add the tomato mixture and cornflour mixture to the onion and bring to boil.
- Add the cottage cheese, corn, seasoning cube, sugar, and salt and cook for few minutes.
- Just before serving, add teaspoon of fresh cream and sprinkle some grated cheese and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by v.devyani on 28 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.