Topped Corn Panki
by Breny Thakker
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5715 times
Tasty, yummy delicious panki with aroma of corn leaves. Looks really colorful with toppings. Easy to make and basic batter can be made in advance.
- Crush the corn kernels slightly in a blender and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients along with the corn and mix well.
- Cut the corn leaves into 3" square pieces and keep aside.
- Take a corn leaf and grease it with little oil.
- Spread a spoonful of batter on it and put desired amount of topping on it.
- Cover with another greased corn leaf.
- Cook on a hot tava from both sides until leaves get brown spots on it.
- Serve hot with with chutney and ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Breny Thakker on 16 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.