Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9933 times
This raita makes an excellent accompaniment with any kind of fried rice or pulao or biriyani.
- Take some ghee in a frying pan and fry the tomatoes for sometime till the outer skin peels off.
- Keep them aside and fry the finely chopped onions adding some more ghee
- Then take a bowl and peel the tomatoes and crush them and add fried onions to it.
- Then add curd/yoghurt to make it a raita. Add salt to taste.
- Then take some more ghee in the frying pan and crack the mustard seeds and add them to the raita along with some corriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by dilarch on 18 Dec 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.