Tomatoe Soup with Herbs
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2351 times
Aromatic and warm treat to your taste buds.
- Combine the tomatoes, garlic, onions and ginger, mix well and pressure cook till soft.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid, cool slightly and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Strain using a sieve and again bring to boil.
- Add the salt, sugar, cardamom powder and nutmeg powder and mix well and simmer for more 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with basil and paneer.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 19 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.