Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3479 times
A simple vegetable dish, tomato capsicum with subtle spicy flavours and a delectable combination of capsicum cooked with chopped tomatoes and spice powders. Serve with roti or Parathas.
- Half boil the tomatoes so that the cover comes out.
- Make a paste of tomato.
- In tomato paste add turmeric powder,salt,dhania powder.
- Cut the capsicum in long shreads.
- Cut ginger and green chillie in very small pieces
- Heat oil in a pan ,add green chillies and ginger ,heeng,jeera and bay leave.now add red chillie powder ,tomato paste .
- When it leave oil at the corner add capsicum and cover it for 5 min.
- Add amchoor(optional)
- Ready to serve
This recipe was contributed by swatibhargava on 02 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.