Tomato noodle soup
This recipe has been viewed 4147 times
While serving garnish with white pepper, black pepper and a little butter.
Add your private note
Tomato noodle soup recipe - How to make Tomato noodle soup
Cooking Time: Total Time:
3 large boiled tomatoes
1 tbspn butter
A little chopped green chilly - 1/4 spoon
4 spoons crushed noodles
2 spoons finely chopped spring onionginger paste -
1/4 spoonsalt as per taste
Corn flour - 1 spoon
- 1.peel off the skin of the tomatoes.
- 2.in a mixie add tomatoes and chilly and make a fine paste.
- 3.in a kadai add 1 tbspn. butter.
- 4.to this add the tomato paste. boil till red color is obtained.
- 5.then add sugar, chopped spring onions, ginger paste and noodles.
- 6.when the noodles are par boiled add corn flour paste. add salt & serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by rocsi on 23 Jan 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.