Tomato chutney without garlic
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4064 times
This chutney goes well with dosa, idli, adai, curdrice, puris too.
- First wash tomatoes, cut them to small pieces removing seeds.
- Wash curry leaves and now heat oil.
- Add mustard after it starts splattering add urad dal.
- Now when urad dal turns golen yellow add tomato pieces and fry
- Later add curry leaves, redchilly powder , salt. and fry till oil leaves the mixture allow it to cool then grind this in mixie now chutney is ready .
This recipe was contributed by nithyavaidya on 17 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.