Tomato and beetroot soup
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 11346 times
1. you can use jaggery instead of sugar to enhance its nutritional value.
2. do not heat butter till it's heating point.
Add your private note
Tomato and beetroot soup recipe - How to make Tomato and beetroot soup
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1. 4 Tomatoes
2. 1 Onion
3. 1 Beetroot
4. 1 Carrot
5. 2 slices of Red Pumpkin
6. 6 cloves of garlic
7. 1/2 tsp cinnamon
8. 1/2 tsp black pepper seeds
- Put all the ingredients in a vessel with small quantity of water.steam this in a pressure cooker until boiled.remove when cool.
- Peel the tomatoes skin.grind this boiled mixture till it is fine.
- Heat butter in a vessel.pour this mixture in the vessel till it boils.add salt, pepper powder and sugar as per taste.
- Add a dash of fresh cream while serving.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#437425 on 01 Feb 2009
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.