Tomato and Pasta Soup
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6611 times
A delightful soup recipe, the Tomato and pasta soup is a winter special soup recipe with chopped tomatoes, vegetables and pasta. A warm and hearty soup recipe, the tomato and pasta soup is best enjoyed with toasted breads or bread sticks.
- melt the butter in a large pan, add the chopped onion and cook for three min. add 11/2cups of stock to the pan with chopped tomatoes and baking soda. bring to a boil and simmer for 20 min.
- Remove from heat and let the soup cool a little puree the soup and strain back in the pan
- Add the remaning stockand the pasta to the pan and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add sugar to the pan,bring to boil then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 min.
- Pour the soup into warmed bowls,swirl the cream on the soup garnish with basil leaves . serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by pampy on 19 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.