Tomato and Mint Soup
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12580 times
A wonderful recipe with a hint of mint taste blended perfectly in an otherwise thick and delicious tomato soup, the Tomato and mint soup is a perfect soup for parties and special gatherings.
- Melt butter in a pan and add chopped onions and saute them for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and mint leaves and stir fry further for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and carrot and stir fry for 10 minutes.
- Add water and allow to boil till all the vegetables are cooked.
- Allow to cool.
- Then, blend in a grinder/mixer to a soft puree.
- Add water to make the soup
This recipe was contributed by Mayakam on 24 Feb 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.