Tomato and Cheese Skews
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1959 times
An amazing skewed vegetable recipe, tomato and cheese skew simply melts in your mouth. A delectable recipe of paneer and tomatoes marinated in a creamy delightful mix of mayonnaise, cheese,pepper, garlic etc and then grilled on a skewer. A perfect vegetarian barbeque dish to be relished on a summer evening with cocktails.
- Mix garlic, kaijun, black pepper, paprika powder, salt and oil to prepare marination.
- Marinate paneer, bread and tomato slices in that mixture.
- Put them on sticks and grill them on heated tawa.
- Place them on serving plate.
- Mix tomato ketchup, mayonnaise and kaijun spices well.
- Pour the sauce on grilled skews.
- Garnish it with paprika powder.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by pkumar_111 on 07 Jun 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.