Tomato and Cauliflower Curry
This recipe has been viewed 8108 times
Tomato and cauliflower curry boasts of overwhelming flavors and a great taste. An Indian vegetable preparation, cauliflowers and tomatoes are stir fried together with garam masala in this delicious tomato and cauliflower curry recipe.
Add your private note
Tomato and Cauliflower Curry recipe - How to make Tomato and Cauliflower Curry
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Cook the tomatoes and cauliflower in 6 teacups of water until soft. blend in a mixer.
- Mix the gram flour with ¼ teacup of water and add to the mixture.
- Add the remaining vegetables, green chilies, chili powder and salt and boil for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil and fry the mustard seeds and cumin seeds until they crackle. add the asafetida.
- Add to the mixture and boil again for 5 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by hpatel7 on 09 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.