Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1306 times
Cut the tomatoes into thin slices and enjoy this appealing Tomato topping recipe with any baked dish of your choice.
- Cut tomatoes, capsicum and onions finely.
- In a pan,put oil. add ginger garlic paste. saute for 30 seconds.
- Add onions and saute for 1 minute. add capsicum and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes mix thoroughly and add salt and sugar.
- Cook till tomatoes are almost done. add red chillie paste.
- Continue cooking till the mixture is semi-dry.
- Cool and store in refrigerator.
This recipe was contributed by rashmi_p on 04 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.