Tomato Thyme Soup
by Rehana Khambaty
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3414 times
A delicious and mouth watering soup!
Add your private note
Tomato Thyme Soup recipe - How to make Tomato Thyme Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 serving
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the onions and celery and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the plain flour and saute for more 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, add the stock, while stirring continuously and add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cook again and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Serve hot, garnished with cream.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 29 Dec 2011Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.