Tomato Soup with Basil
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12736 times
Basil adds all the difference to this ever green tomato soup.
- Combine the tomatoes, sugar and salt along with 1 cup water in a pressure cooker, mix well and pressure cook for 2 to 3 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Cool and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Strain the mixture and transfer in a deep bowl.
- Bring the mixture to boil and add the basil leaves and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with basil leaves.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 15 Dec 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.