Tomato Soup By sowmyakamath
This recipe has been viewed 2371 times
Warm up with the hot and tangy tomato soup on a cold winter evening. Get a collection of hot and cold soup recipe at tarladalal.com
- Place tomatoes in a heavy pan. add water and bring to the boil.
- Add salt, mint and continue boiling for 10 minutes.
- When cool, blend the tomatoes in a mixer.
- Sieve to separate seeds and skin.
- If mixer is not available use a soup strainer for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot, each serving with 1 tbsp cream, 1 tbsp amul cheese powder and a few crunchy croutons.
- Heat oil in deep pan till smoking.
- Fry the pieces of bread till golden brown.
- Drain on paper.
This recipe was contributed by sowmyakamath on 22 Nov 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.