by rajni ahuja
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6662 times
Tomato sauces the classic tomato ketchup recipe with the goodness of rich and ripe tomatoes.
- Select red fleshy tomatotrim out stemcavity yellow or greenish partif any
- Cut the fruit churn in mixy heat with salt
- Extract the juice with sieve,discard peal & seeds
- Measure juice ,calculate all ingredients proptionately ,if juice is less or more
- Grinde all ingredients masalas\spices only fine grinding is essential
- Take spices in loosely tied muslin bag hang in juice ,or dip it
- Boil the juice with spice bag till consistency remains 1\3 of original
- Squeese spice bag juice should come out ,add sugar salt
- Add vinegar or acetic acid and preservative disolved in hot water
- Bottele hot sauce in boiling hot bottels ,keep 1 1\2"vacant in bottel.
- Sauce is ready when cool store in cool and dry place .
This recipe was contributed by rajni ahuja on 03 Mar 20041.Iam senior citizen,aged72 yrs,
retired deputy librarian from IIT kharagpur ,
42 years of experie...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.