Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4689 times
The favorite Tomato sandwich with cheese and tomato slices as filling, tomato sandwich can be enjoyed plain, toasted or grilled with chutney or ketchup.
- Heat oil in a kadai .when hot add mustard seeds .when it splutters add jeera , urad dal.
- Make paste of green chilli , ginger, garlic and add. fry a little
- Immerse tomatos in hot water for 5 min. take out skin. cut into small pieces and add to the oil.
- Mix well. add haldi, red chiili powder, dahiya jeera powder, garam masala
- In a slow flame ,cover & cook for 5 min, adding the required salt.
- Crush coarsly the roated groundnut with the skin in a hand mixer.
- Add to the tomato baji.
- Cook again for 2 min.
- Garnish with corriander leaves.
- Make sandwich, using the tomato baji as a filling.
This recipe was contributed by indra_1 on 02 Nov 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.