Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 42746 times
A spicy and tangy tomato Saar or curry recipe prepared by grinding together the garlic, ginger, chillies and coconut and adding to the tomato puree. Their hot and spicy tomato Saar or tomato rasam can be enjoyed as soup or with steamed rice as main course dish.
- Boil tomatoes and make puree when cold.
- Grind to paste the garlic cloves coconut and cumin seeds.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the paste in ghee for a while and add the tomato puree.
- Add salt and chilli powder.
- When it comes to boil season with the rai and curry leaves.
This recipe was contributed by sreebaily on 27 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.