Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2430 times
Tomato rings is an amazing salad recipe with is not only tasty and healthy but also very eye catching. The tomato puree, sliced onions, green chillies, chicken stock and orange juice soaked gelatin are mixed together and then set in a mould in the fridge. The tomato rings are then served with sliced cucumbers or kakari and curd as topping.
Add your private note
Tomato Rings recipe - How to make Tomato Rings
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Place all the ingredients except the gelatine and juice in a pan. cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf, blend mixture and strain leaving 750 ml. season.
- Soak gelatine in orange juice.
- Dissolve over a gentle heat and add it to tomatoes.
- Pour into a mould and chill.
- De-mould and fill centre with sliced kakari and mint coated with seasoned yoghurt.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.