Tomato Rice In Coconut Milk
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10629 times
Enjoy the heavenly Tomato rice in coconut milk recipe as main course dish. The tomato puree laden basmati rice is cooked in coconut milk and served garnished with fried cashews and chopped coriander leaves.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan.
- Add bay leaf & gota garam masala.
- Stir for 1 minute.
- Add onions fry till pink add the paste fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle water if required.
- Add the tomatoes ,fry on high till oil comes up.add the veg.except peas.
- Fry for anothet 1 minute,now add the soaked rice mix well .
- Now add the milk & water mixture. let it cool.
This recipe was contributed by meetu123 on 20 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.