Tomato Rice By suganthi 321
by suganthi 321
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4188 times
Tomato Rice, a chawal preparation with tomato puree as the base. The sweet and tangy tomato flavor embodies the pulao and tastes excellent when served with any vegetable or meat gravy.
- Cook rice with 2 cups of water ina pressure cooker
- Put oil in a kadai after heating add mustard urad dal chana dal groundnut roasted chanadal green chillies curry leaves onion tomato and fry well then
- Add chilli powder rasam powder turmeric powder and fry well
- Then add gatram masala powder and the cooked rice mix well
- Add the neccessary salt
- Garnish with coriander and serve.
This recipe was contributed by suganthi 321 on 04 Nov 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.