Tomato Rice By ramesh_catering
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2062 times
1.this recipe add fried Cashewnuts and raisins rice is nice look and tastes.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add bay leaves,cloves,cinnamon,and cardamom.
- When the cloves pop,add the onions and fry till light brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute.
- Put in the ginger-garlic paste and red chilly powder and saute.
- Add rice, green peas,coriander, salt and water.
- Mix well and low to cook till rice is done.
This recipe was contributed by ramesh_catering on 17 Oct 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.