Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1518 times
Chill this raita and serve.
very tasty with rotis and with any rice dish.
- Heat the oil add mustard and jeera when it splutters add green chillies and chopped tomatoes
- Saute till all the juice of tomatoes evaporated
- Cool this mixture add curds remove the skins of tomatoes useing your hand.
- Add salt and chopped corrienda.
- .it is a low calorie food and contains lots of lycopene and vitamin a .
This recipe was contributed by geetharam32 on 30 Oct 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.