Tomato Pudina Curry
by Pushpa Margabandhu
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10985 times
A tangy tomato pudina curry with vegetables to make it healthy and nutritious. Goes well with phulka, bhajra/jowar roti variates.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the tomato and mint leaves and saute for 5 minutes or till the tomatoes are cooked.
- Add the potato, cauliflower, green peas, turmeric powder and salt, mix well and Saute for two minutes
- Add 1 cup water, mix well and cover and cook till the potatoes are well done.
- Serve hot with phulkas or jowar roti.
This recipe was contributed by Pushpa Margabandhu on 08 Dec 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.