by Rashi Srivastava
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2236 times
it is a tangy pickle which can be easily prepared with ingredients available in your kitchen.
- Mix the tomatoes, turmeric and salt and keep aside.
- In a deep bowl put the tamarind and top it with the tomatoes mixed with salt.
- Keep the bowl in the sunlight for 4 hours.
- Now mix well, the sun dried tamarind and tomatoes.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and add mustard seeds and asafoetida.
- When the seeds crackle pour the tempering on the tamrind-tomato mixture.
- Add the sugar and chilli powder and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cool and store in air tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Rashi Srivastava on 19 May 2015Hi.... :-)
Cooking is my passion n I love to do experiments in my kitchen.Previously,sometimes it...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.