by flying chef
Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14603 times
Tomato pasta is an Italian pasta recipe with the boiled pasta tossed with freshly prepared tomato puree and a generous use of choicest Italian herbs. Add grated cheese to the lovely tangy and delectable pasta dish and you have a special pasta recipe on the table.
- 1.take butter in a pan and add onions fry for 1min.
- 2.add tomatoes and chillies and fry for another 1 min.
- Add boiled pasta ,salt, and pepper.
- 3.cook for 2mins and take out in a micro safe bowl.
- 4.sprinkle grated cheese and microwave for 30 sec or until the cheese melts.
- 5. serve hot.
- Note ;u can add chicken pieces or meat chunks.
This recipe was contributed by flying chef on 13 Feb 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.